19 May 2008

Pflueger President 2056


I was looking for a reel to match the light brook rod that I recently picked up. This American Pflueger  President 2056 Fly Reel is light and strong with good looks too. Hopefully when loaded with some line that I'm expecting soon it will balance the light rod well. I've greased it up with Hot Sauce and switched from left to right-hand wind.

The 2056 reel is 3-1/2" in diameter, it has a 31/32" spool width and weighs 5.8 oz. It can hold up to #6 line with 30yds. of 20lb breaking stain backing. I'll be loading it with Monic All-Weather clear fly line 4 WT and some 30lb backing that I have lying around.

Pflueger President 2056Features:
  • Large arbour spool design
  • Forged, machined and anodized aluminium frame and spool
  • Oversized ball bearing and one-way clutch bearing
  • Patented center-disc drag system for total drag control
  • Convertible left/right hand retrieve
  • Large rosewood knob
  • Easy-release spool switch
  • Protective storage bag included





No comments:

Post a Comment